All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Vacancy Recruitment invites online mode applications for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020 for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi and all new AIIMS. Recently AIIMS has announced the new job notice [Notice No. 106/2020] on 05.08.2020 for AIIMS Nursing Officer vacancy. There are 3803 vacancies are assigned for AIIMS NORCET 2020. Applicants who are searching central govt jobs in Delhi kindly make the AIIMS online registration from 05.08.2020 to 18.08.2020.
AIIMS selection will be based on Online (CBT) mode Examination and AIIMS NORCET 2020 Exam will be held on 01.09.2020 (Tentatively). Candidates who have shortlisted in AIIMS Nursing Officer recruitment process will be appointed at various AIIMS Institutions like New Delhi, Badhinda [Punjab], Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Rae Bareli, Raipur, Rishikesh & Telangana. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to follow this article to officially know the details regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, process of Examinations and Interview, Interview Date, Result Date etc.
AIIMS Vacancy Recruitment 2020:
Organization : All India Institute Of Medical Science
Job Category : Central Govt Jobs
Job Location : All over India
Total No of Vacancies : 3803
Latest AIIMS Job Vacancy Details:
|SI no||Job details||No. of posts|
|1||AIIMS New Delhi||597|
|12||AIIMS Rae Bareli||594|
For Latest Government and Private Job updates, Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria to apply for AIIMS Vacancy 2020:
a) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/state Nursing council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute/ University.
b) Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council
a) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute / Board or Council
b) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
c) Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
Remarks – The required two years of experience as in (II)(c) above is as an essential criterion and to be valid, the experience shall must be acquired after obtaining . Essential Qualification, i.e. after completing residency period of the course, declaration of result & registration with State/Indian Nursing Council.
Salary for AIIMS Nursing Officer is Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP Rs.4600
Kindly Check the official website and notification for more details regarding the same.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
How to Apply for AIIMS Vacancy:
- Go to official website .
- Click “Recruitment->Nursing Officer” find the advertisement “Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test(NORCET)-2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up AIIMS Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Official Notification PDF : Click Here
Direct Registration Link : Click Here
Online (CBT) mode Examination.
Application / Exam Fees:
- Rs.1500 for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.1200 for SC/ST Candidates/EWS candidates.
- No fee for PWD aspirants.
Important Dates for the AIIMS Vacancy Recruitment 2020:
Starting Date : August 05 , 2020
Last Date : August 18 , 2020