BEL invites Online applications for recruitment of 50 Trainee Engineer-I & Project Engineer-I Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website from 22.07.2020 to 02.08.2020. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to follow this article to officially know the details regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, process of Examinations and Interview, Interview Date, Result Date etc.
Bharat Electronics Limited BEL Recruitment 2020:
Organization : Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Category : Central Govt Jobs
Job Location : Mumbai, Bengaluru
Total No of Vacancies : 50
Latest Bharat Electronics Limited BEL Recruitment Job Vacancy Details:
|S.no||Job details||Discipline||No of Posts|
For Latest Government and Private Job updates, Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited BEL Recruitment 2020:
- Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ EEE/ Telecommunication OR Mechanical.
- First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be indicated in the application.
Bharat Electronics Limited BEL Recruitment Salary Details:
|SI No||Name of Post||Salary Details|
|1.||Trainee Engineer-I||Trainee Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of One year which may be extended upto a maximum of Three years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.|
|2.||Project Engineer-I||Project Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of Two years which may be extended up to maximum of Four years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000, Rs. 40,000/- ,Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.|
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Trainee Engineer-I||25 years|
|2.||Project Engineer-I||28 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification 2020 for more reference.
How to Apply for Bharat Electronics Limited BEL Recruitment:
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement and click on the link provided below the advertisement to apply for Trainee engineer-I and Project Engineer- I (on Contract Basis) for ADSN SBU, Bengaluru Complex.
Official Notification PDF : Click Here
Direct Registration Link : Click Here
Prescribed Format for SC/ST Certificate : Click Here
Prescribed Format for PWD Certificate : Click Here
Prescribed Format for OBC Certificate : Click Here
Prescribed Format for Economically Weaker sections : Click Here
Fee Payment instructions : Click Here
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|1.||Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech.||75%|
|2.||Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.||10%|
|3.||Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
- Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech and number of years of experience as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be avialable on our Company’s website through query mode.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview are required to log on to the website and enter their application number to access and download their interview call letter.
- Candidates are requested to print the call letter and comply with the instructions indicated therein. Please note that call letters will be sent through email only.
- The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website through query mode.
Application / Exam Fees:
|Post Name||Fee Details||Exemption|
|Trainee Engineer – I|
|Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee|
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
- Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official
- Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the online Application Form.
- Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Important Dates for the BEL Recruitment 2020:
Starting Date : July 22 , 2020
Last Date : August 02 , 2020