BHEL Recruitment invites Online applications for recruitment of 08 Engineer (FTA Civil), Supervisor (FTA-Civil) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://pswr.bhel.com/ from 07.06.2022 to 21.06.2022. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to follow this article to officially know the details regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fee, How to Apply, process of Examinations and Interview, Interview Date, Result Date etc.
BHEL Recruitment Posts Recruitment 2022:
Organization : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Job Category : Central Govt Jobs
Job Location : Nagpur
Total No of Vacancies : 08
Latest BHEL Recruitment Details:
|SI No||Job details||No. of Posts|
|1.||Engineer (FTA Civil)||05|
For Latest Government and Private Job updates, Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria to apply for BHEL Recruitment Vacancy 2022:
|1. Engineer (FTA Civil) -Educational Qualification:4 Year Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engineeringor5 Year Integrated Master’s degree Full-Time.orFull-Time Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.Work Experience: Minimum 5 Years’ post qualification experience in the following area:Experience: Experience in execution of Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures (RCC) / Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection work / Piling work/ RCC Chimney in Infrastructural Industries such as Power Plant, Steel Plant, Cement Plant, Refineries, Petro-chemicals or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects.|
|2. Supervisor (FTA-Civil) -Educational Qualification: 3 Year Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/ EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. Work Experience: Minimum 3 Years’ post qualification experience in the following area: Experience: Experience in execution of Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures (RCC) / Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection work / Piling work/ RCC Chimney in Infrastructural Industries such as Power Plant, Steel Plant, Cement Plant, Refineries, Petro-chemicals or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects.|
Salary Details for BHEL Recruitment :
|1. Engineer (FTA Civil) – Rs. 78,000/- Per month|
|2. Supervisor (FTA-Civil) – Rs. 43,550/- Per month|
Age Limit for BHEL Recruitment :
|1. Engineer (FTA Civil) – 45 Years|
|2. Supervisor (FTA-Civil) – 45 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BHEL official Notification 2022 for more reference.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment :
– Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the BHEL website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://pswr.bhel.com/ from 07.06.2022 to 21.06.2022.
– Duly filled-in application form downloaded from our website https://pswr.bhel.com or https://careers.bhel.in is to be signed, photograph to be pasted and to be sent along with Demand Draft or QR Code (UPI ID:[email protected]) payment acknowledgment printout (as the case may be) and requisite documents as mentioned below to the address given below, so as to reach on or before so as to reach on or before 5 24/06/2022 and from far flung areas by 27/06/2022. BHEL will not be responsible for any postal loss / postal delay in receipt of application.
1. Matric/SSC certificate as proof of DOB
2. Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets, as applicable
3. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer), If applicable. OBC Non-creamy layer certificate (as per format given in our website) valid on date of application only will be treated as valid.
4. Self-undertaking in the prescribed format by OBC candidates belonging to NonCreamy Layer. 5. EWS certificate in the prescribed format, Valid on date of application only will be treated as valid. 6. Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Board (for Persons with disabilities candidates only).
7. Discharge certificates (Ex-servicemen only).
8. Documents in support of duration of work experience: (any one set)
a. Joining – Relieving Letter from Company/Organizations Working/worked previously.
b. Experience/Service certificate issued by Company/Organization (Experience Certificate produced should clearly indicate date of joining and date of relieving from each organization where worked)
c. Salary certificate together with ITR or Form-16 issued by the present/past employer(s).
Address to which hard copy of application to be sent:
Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR) BHEL,
Power Sector Western Region, Shree Mohini Complex,
345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001 11.
The envelope comprising the above documents should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Engineer (FTA-Civil) or Supervisor (FTA-Civil)” as the case may be.
Direct Registration Link : Click Here
Selection Procedure for BHEL Recruitment :
For consideration, eligible candidates shall be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio upto 1:10 to the number of vacancies. In case of receipt of more no. of eligible applications beyond the prescribed ratio of 1:10, shortlisting for interview shall be done in the order of merit in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of Marks / CGPA obtained in the relevant qualification of Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering, as the case may be.
Application / Exam Fees for BHEL Recruitment :
– All candidates (except SC/ST/PwBD candidates) are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through QR Code (attached) or by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of BHEL, PSWR payable at Nagpur. Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied for and Application No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft and to submit along with the downloaded application form.
– Instructions for remittance of fee through QR Code (UPI ID:[email protected]):
– Please mention your name and reason as “FTA-Processing Fee in “add a message” option while doing payment through scanning of QR Code.
– After remittance of Fee through QR Code, please note down the Reference No./ transaction ID for filling the fee remittance details in the Online Application. Printout of e-Receipt for Payment also need to be taken and submitted along with the downloaded application form.
– Candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD are exempted from paying the processing fee, but will still be required to send their application form to the address mentioned below, in Point No. 10 with valid certificates.
– Category such as OBC, SC, ST & EWS should be carefully filled-up in the online application format as this will not be allowed to be changed at a later date.
Note : Pay through Credit Cards/ Debit Cards / Netbanking options using the details given below.
Important Dates for the BHEL Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date : June 07 , 2022
Last Date : June 21 , 2022