Indian Army Jobs Recruitment 2020 – Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 132nd Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jan 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army. This online facility will be available in the Official website from 28 Jul 2020 to 26 Aug 2020. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to follow this article to officially know the details regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, process of Examinations and Interview, Interview Date, Result Date etc.
Indian Army Jobs TGC Recruitment 2020:
Organization : Indian Army
Job Category : Central Govt Jobs
Job Location : All Over India
Total No of Vacancies : 40
Latest Indian Army Jobs Vacancy Details:
|SI no||Engineering Streams||No. of Posts|
|1.||Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering ), Structural Engineering||10|
|3.||Mechanical Engineering , Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering , Mechanical & Automation Engineering||03|
|4.||Electrical Engineering , Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering||04|
|5.||Computer Engineering , Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering , Information Science & Engineering||09|
|6.||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering , Telecommunication Engineering , Electronics & Communication Engineering , Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering||06|
|7.||Aeronautical Engineering, Avionics Engineering||02|
|12.||Industrial Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Management, Industrial & Production Engineering, Industrial Engg & Mgt, Industrial/ Manufacturing||01|
For Latest Government and Private Job updates, Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Indian Army Jobs 2020:
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
For induction to Pre Commission Training Academy, after final selection, the minimum educational qualification is passing BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineering streams notified below at Para 3. To become eligible for induction into TGC-132 course at IMA, Dehradun, candidates studying in final year of engineering must ensure that he submits the proof of his passing Engg degree exam by 01 Jan 2021 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his candidature will be cancelled.
|SI No||Rank||Pay scale|
|1.||Lieutenant||Level 10; ₹56,100 – 1,77,500|
|2.||Captain||Level 10B; ₹61,300-1,93,900|
|3.||Major||Level 11; ₹69,400-2,07,200|
|4.||Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A; ₹1,21,200-2,12,400|
|5.||Brigadier||Level 13; ₹1,30,600-2,15,900|
|6.||Major General||Level 14; ₹1,44,200-2,18,200|
|7.||Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15; ₹1,82,200-2,24,100|
|8.||Lieutenant General HAG + Scale||Level 16; ₹2,05,400-2,24,400|
|9.||VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17; ₹2,50,000 (fixed)|
|10.||COAS||Level 18; ₹2,50,000 (fixed)|
Age Limit for Indian Army Jobs:
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2021. (Candidates born between 02 Jan1994and 01 Jan 2001, both dates inclusive).|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Indian Army official Notification 2020 for more reference
How to Apply:
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Official Notification PDF : Click Here
Direct Registration Link : Click Here
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained upto 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture) without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of selection centre, candidates will be allotted firm SSB dates by the system.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in . This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage 2.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Important Dates for the Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
Starting Date : July 28 , 2020
Last Date : August 26 , 2020