Kerala PSC Public Service Commission invites online applications by One Time Registration from qualified candidates to fill up 228+ vacancies. Recently published the new employment notification [CAT NO : 10/2020 TO 45/2020] on 03.08.2020 for above said Kerala PSC Vacancy 2020. According to the Kerala PSC Recruitment notification, these 228+ vacancies are assigned for Assistant Professor, Agronomist, Scientific Officer Fisheries Extension Officer, Administrative Officer, Medical Social Worker, Regional Manager, Matron, Computer Assistant, Fire and Rescue Officer, Overseer /Work Superintendent, Sales Assistant & Other Posts and post wise vacancy details are given below.
As per the Kerala PSC Thulasi notification, candidates kindly make the online registration from 03.08.2020 to 09.09.2020. Applicants who are seeking Kerala Government Jobs can use this chance. Applicants should pass 7th/ 8th/ SSLC/ Degree/ Master Degree/ MBA/ MD/ DNB/ from recognized university and age limit should be between 18 years to 50 years. Online mode applications only will be accepted. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to follow this article to officially know the details regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, process of Examinations and Interview, Interview Date, Result Date etc.
Kerala PSC Posts Recruitment 2020:
Organization : Kerala Public Service Commission
Job Category : State Govt Jobs
Job Location : Kerala
Total No of Vacancies : 228+
Latest Kerala PSC Job Vacancy Details:
|SI no||Job details||No of vacancy|
|4||Fisheries Extension Officer||08|
|6||Medical Social Worker||01|
|10||Fire and Rescue Officer||Not estimated|
|11||Overseer /Work Superintendent||44|
|13||Statistical Assistant/ Statistical Investigator||70|
|17||Civil Excise Officer||02|
For Latest Government and Private Job updates, Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Kerala PSC Vacancy 2020:
- Assistant Professor: MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ M.Ch./ Master Degree in Concerned subject.
- Agronomist: Masters Degree in Agronomy.
- Scientific Officer: Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject.
- Fisheries Extension Officer: Bachelors degree/ Master Degree in Fisheries Science.
- Administrative Officer: MBA.
- Medical Social Worker: MSW or MA/Msc in Psychology.
- Regional Manager: Degree/ Master Degree/ MBA.
- Matron & Overseer: SSLC.
- Computer Assistant, Fire and Rescue Officer & Civil Excise Officer: +2 or equivalent.
- Sales Assistant: Degree.
- Statistical Assistant: Bachelors Degree either in Economics or in Statistics or Mathematics or Commerce with Statistics.
- Accounts Officer: P G Degree in Commerce / MBA Finance.
- Security Guard: 8 th Standard Pass or Army Second Class or its equivalent.
- Driver: Pass in Standard VII.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
As per UGC Norms .
- Assistant Professor: 21 to 46 years.
- Agronomist: 25 to 50 years.
- Scientific Officer: 20 to 36 years.
- Fisheries Extension Officer & Sales Assistant: 18 to 36 years.
- Administrative Officer & Regional Manager: 18 to 45 years & 18 to 50 years.
- Medical Social Worker: 21 to 36 years.
- Matron: 35 to 50 years.
- Computer Assistant & Overseer: 18 to 36 years.
- Fire and Rescue Officer: 18 to 26 years.
- Statistical Assistant/ Statistical Investigator: 19 to 36 years.
- Accounts Officer: 18 to 43 & 18 to 50 years.
- Security Guard: 18 to 50 years.
- Driver: 18 to 43 years.
- Civil Excise Officer: 19 to 34 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment:
- Go to official website .
- Click “Notifications” find the advertisement “CAT NO : 10/2020 TO 45/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Take the print of the application for your reference.
How to fill up Kerala PSC Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Official Notification PDF : Click Here
Direct Registration Link : Click Here
1. Written Exam
3. Skill Test
Important Dates for the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020:
Starting Date : August 03 , 2020
Last Date : September 09 , 2020