National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR) has given an employment notification for the NIRD recruitment of State Programme Coordinator, Young Fellow, Cluster Level Resource Person Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online on the Official Website . Interested and eligible candidates are requested to follow this article to officially know the details regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, process of Examinations and Interview, Interview Date, Result Date etc.
NIRD Recruitment 2020:
Organization : National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR)
Job Category : Central Govt Jobs
Job Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Total No of Vacancies : 510
Latest NIRD Recruitment Details:
|S.no||Job details||No of Posts|
|State Programme Coordinator|
|3.||Cluster Level Resource Person||250|
For Latest Government and Private Job updates, Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
|S.no||Job details||Eligible Qualification|
|State Programme Coordinator|
|PG (Relevant Discipline), Reading & Writing Ability of Hindi, English with Relevant Experience|
|3.||Cluster Level Resource Person||Any Degree, Reading & Writing Ability of Hindi, English with Relevant Experience|
|S.no||Job details||Age limit|
|1.||State Programme Coordinator||30 – 50 years|
|2.||Young Fellow||25 – 30 Years|
|3.||Cluster Level Resource Person||Not exceeding 40 Years|
How to Apply:
After checking the eligiblity criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most of the cases you need to fill application form via online mode only. Encase any applicant doesn’y know how to apply online application form on nirdpr.org.in can check the below steps, where we have explained the steps in details for our subscribers.
- State Programme Coordinator – Rs.55,000/- (Rupees fifty-five thousand) only
per month plus travel and subsistence on tour as per norms of the NIRD&PR.
- Young Fellow – Rs.35,000/- (Rupees thirty-five thousand)
only per month, for working 25 full days every month and for meeting the cost of travel within
the Cluster of posting; Travel and subsistence on official tour outside the district/cluster will be
paid as per norms of the NIRD&PR.
- Cluster Level Resource Person – Rs.12,500/- (Rupees twelve thousand and
five hundred) only per month for working 25 full days every month and for meeting the cost of travel inside the Cluster of posting; Travel and subsistence on official tour outside the
district/cluster will be paid as per norms of the NIRD&PR.
Steps to Apply for NIRD Recruitment 2020 :
- Click on the NIRD notification’s online apply link which we have provided on this Page or go to the official website for the e.g nirdpr.org.in.
- Refer the Advertisement details on career/ recruitment page and make sure your profile is matching all the requirements.
- Click on the online application filling link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Residential/ Mailing Address, Phone Number, educational qualification details, etc.
- Upload/ Attach all required documents like Marks List, Age, Address Proof, experience letter, etc.
- Once you finish that you need to Pay the Application Fee if it is required.
- Finally, Submit the Application form by using the submit button.
- Take the Print out of Application Form for Future reference.
Official Notification PDF : Click Here
Direct Registration Link : Click Here
Important Dates for the NIRD Recruitment 2020:
Last Date : August 10 , 2020