NPCIL KKNPP invites applications for recruitment of 34 Fixed Term Engineer Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website . The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 18-09-2021. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to follow this article to officially know the details regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fee, How to Apply, process of Examinations and Interview, Interview Date, Result Date etc.
NPCIL KKNPP Posts Recruitment 2021:
Organization : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant
Job Category : Central Govt Jobs
Job Location : Kudankulam
Total No of Vacancies : 34
Apply mode : Offline
Latest NPCIL KKNPP Job Vacancy Details:
|S.no||Job details||No of Posts|
|1.||Fixed Term Engineer – Civil||24|
|2.||Fixed Term Engineer – Mechanical||10|
For Latest Government and Private Job updates, Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria to apply for NPCIL KKNPP Vacancy 2021:
|S.no||Name of Post||Eligible Qualification|
|1.||Fixed Term Engineer – Civil||B.E/B.Tech in Civil with Minimum 60% Marks|
|2.||Fixed Term Engineer – Mechanical||B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical with Minimum 60% Marks|
Fixed Term Engineer – Rs.61400/- Per Month
Age Limit: (As on 18.09.2021)
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Fixed Term Engineer||35 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NPCIL KKNPP official Notification 2021 for more reference
How to Apply:
The application should be submitted in the proforma attached to this advertisement. The application form along with copies of certificates should not be folded and should be posted in an A4 size envelope (size 35cm X 26cm). The outer cover should be superscripted as Application for the post of “Fixed Term Engineer (Civil/Mechanical)” indicating the post against Advertisement No. KKNPP/HRM/03/2021. The applications duly filled in and signed in all respects may be sent to: Senior Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District, Tamilnadu – 627106, by Post/Courier only so as to reach us on or before 18.09.2021.
Offficial website : Click here
Official Notification PDF : Click Here
Direct Registration Link : Click Here
– Written Examination and Interview will be conducted depending upon the number of application received from the candidates.
– Written Examination will be of two (02) hours duration Consisting of 100 Objective Type Questions (Choice of Four Answers) in respective Engineering Subjects to be answered on OMR Sheet.
– Qualifying Standard for Interview: General Category (UR/EWS) – 40% marks, SC/ST/OBC/PWBD-30% marks in Written Examination.
– Result of the Written Examination will be declared on the same day and interview will be Conducted on the next day. Hence the Shortlisted Candidates may have to make their own arrangement for Stay.
– A Merit List, weightage of 50% will be given to written test and 50% of Personal interview marks in equal Proportion.
– Waiting list will be prepared and operated upto one year from the date of drawal of selected panel or date of notifying any such recruitment whichever is earlier.
Important Dates for the NPCIL KKNPP Recruitment 2021:
Starting Date : August 27 , 2021
Last Date : September 18 , 2021