Railway Recruitment Board RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) have issued a latest notification for the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020 Sarkari Result of Trains Clerk Vacancy at 592 posts. Interested candidates can apply through the official website RRB NTPC Trains Clerk Jobs 2020 indianrailways.gov.in by 24 September 2020. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to follow this article to officially know the details regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fee, How to Apply, process of Examinations and Interview, Interview Date, Result Date etc.
Railway Recruitment Board RRB Recruitment 2020:
Organization : Railway Recruitment Board Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
Job Category : Railway Jobs
Total No of Vacancies : 592
For Latest Government and Private Job updates, Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Vacancy 2020:
- Candidates should have a 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in the case of SC/ ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability / Ex-servicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 stage).
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
For RRB NTPC Trains Clerk postpay Rs. 19900/-
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
How to Apply:
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 26 August 2020 .
Application / Exam Fees:
Candidates should go to the notification for application fee details.
Important Dates for the RRB Recruitment 2020:
Starting Date : August 26 , 2020
Last Date : September 24 , 2020