RCFL Recruitment invites Online applications for the recruitment of 18 Officer (Marketing) Grade E1 against the Notification (Advt. No: 15122022). This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://www.rcfltd.com/ from 09.01.2023 to 29.01.2023. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to follow this article to officially know the details regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fee, How to Apply, process of Examinations and Interview, Interview Date, Result Date etc.
RCFL Recruitment 2023:
Organization : Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
Job Category : Central Govt Jobs
Job Location : The postings of the selected candidates may be at any of the Units (Trombay / Thal) / Area offices of the company throughout India or at any project site as decided by the Management.
Total No of Vacancies : 18
Latest RCFL Recruitment Job Vacancy Details:
|SI No||Job details||No. of Posts|
|1.||Officer (Marketing) Grade E1||18|
For Latest Government and Private Job updates, Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria to apply for RCFL Recruitment Vacancy 2023:
Regular and full time UGC/AICTE/ICAR recognized Science / Engineering / Agriculture graduate of minimum 3 or 4 years’ duration and
(a) Two years regular and full time UGC / AICTE /ICAR recognized Post graduate degree in one of the following:
MBA (Marketing as specialization or Major) / MMS (Marketing as specialization or Major)/
MBA (Agri. Business Management)/
MBA (Agri. Business & Management)/
(b) Two years full time and regular UGC/ AICTE/ICAR recognised Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (equivalent to MBA) with specialisation in Agri Business Management / Agri Business & Management / Agriculture / Marketing
(c) Two years full time and regular UGC/ AICTE/ICAR recognised Post Graduate Diploma in Management (equivalent to MBA) with specialisation in Agri Business Management / Agri Business & Management / Agriculture / Marketing
– If the specialization is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet / Degree/ Diploma certificate, letter from college/University specifying the specialization will be required. In case of two years full time and regular PGDM / PGDBM, candidate will have to produce equivalence to MBA certificate from the institution / University.
In case of two years full time and regular PGDM / PGDBM, candidate will have to produce equivalence to MBA certificate from the institution / University.
Minimum Percentage: The candidates should have secured minimum 60% in Final year of Postgraduation degree / diploma. (55% for SC/ST category candidates).
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ Sales and Marketing experience as on 01.04.2022 preferably in agro related industry after prescribed qualification. The period of training will not be counted in the requisite experience period.
(2.) Qualification: Regular and full time UGC/ AICTE /ICAR MSc (Agriculture) with specialisation in any discipline WITH Regular and full time UGC/ AICTE /ICAR recognized degree of BSc (Agriculture) of 4 years. Minimum Percentage: The candidates should have secured minimum 60% in Final year of Postgraduation degree. (55% for SC/ST category candidates)
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ sales and Marketing experience as on 01.04.2022 preferably in agro related industry after prescribed qualification. The period of training will not be counted in the requisite experience period.
Salary Details for RCFL Recruitment :
– Selected candidates will be placed in the E1 grade in pay scale of Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000, the minimum total Monthly Gross salary works out to Rs. 78000/- (Approx.) include Basic Pay +VDA (34.8%)+Perks (34%)+HRA (27% for class A cities/applicable rates for other places).
– The employee is entitled to company accommodation (Accommodation in the Company’s township will be provided in Thal Unit and is subject to availability in Trombay Unit). Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Accident Insurance, Pension Scheme and Social Security Schemes as per Company rules
Age Limit for RCFL Recruitment :
|Officer (Marketing) Grade E1 – 34 years for Unreserved category/EWS, For SC / ST Category – 39 years, For OBC Category – 37 years, For PWBD Category (General) – 44 years, For PWBD Category (SC/ ST) – 49 years, For PWBD Category (OBC) – 47 years.|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through RCFL official Notification 2023 for more reference
How to Apply for RCFL Recruitment :
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the RCFL website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.rcfltd.com/ from 09.01.2023 at 8:00 am to 29.01.2023 at 5:00 pm. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Official Website Career Page : Click Here
RCFL Official Notification PDF : Click Here
RCFL Online Application Form : Click Here
Selection Procedure for RCFL Recruitment :
1. Online Exam
Application / Exam Fees:
– Non – refundable application fee of ₹1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) plus Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST) for the post of Officer (Marketing) are required to be paid by General, OBC and EWS category candidates at the time of submission of online application form. Candidates can opt to pay either through internet banking account or credit/ debit card. No other mode of payment of application fee would be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are, therefore, advised to verify their eligibility before payment of application fee. SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Female category candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
– The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet
Note : Pay through Credit Cards/ Debit Cards / Net banking options using the details given below.
Important Dates for the RCFL Recruitment 2023:
Starting Date : January 9 , 2023
Last Date : January 29 , 2023 at 5:00 pm