SBI Recruitment 2020 – State bank of India invites Online applications for recruitment of 3850 Circle Based Officer (CBO) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website from 27.07.2020 to 16.08.2020. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to follow this article to officially know the details regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, process of Examinations and Interview, Interview Date, Result Date etc.
State Bank of India SBI Recruitment 2020:
Organization : State Bank of India
Job Category : Central Govt Jobs
Job Location : All Over India
Total No of Vacancies : 3850
Latest SBI Recruitment Details:
ONLINE Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to the Following Posts:
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai)|
For Latest Government and Private Job updates, Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
i. The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
ii. Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms.
iii. Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Minimum 2 years experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank
Initial emolument of selected candidates will be in the scale of JMGS-I ( 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850- 1310/7-42020), at the start of the scale i.e. 23,700/- plus one increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in the Scheduled Commercial Bank and Regional Rural Bank, as on 01.08.2020. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
|Name of the post||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990.|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SBI official Notification 2020 for more reference
As per the official notification, the initial salary of a “Circle Based Officers” (CBOs) will be in the scale of JMGS-I ( 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020), at the start of the scale i.e. 23,700/- plus one increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in the Scheduled Commercial Bank and Regional Rural Bank, as on 01.08.2020.
The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
How to Apply for State Bank of India SBI Recruitment?
- First scan the photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning.
- Visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the Online Application Form, available under ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- Candidates can also reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
Official Website : Click Here
Official Notification PDF : Click Here
Direct Registration Link : Click Here
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. However, Bank reserves right to conduct written examination. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
Application / Exam Fees:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs.750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil|
Important Dates for the SBI Recruitment 2020:
Starting Date : July 27 , 2020
Last Date : August 16 , 2020