Supreme Court of India invites Online applications for recruitment of 210 Junior Court Assistant Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://main.sci.gov.in/ from 18.06.2022 at 10.00 hrs to 10.07.2022 at 23.59 hours. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to follow this article to officially know the details regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fee, How to Apply, process of Examinations and Interview, Interview Date, Result Date etc.
Supreme Court Posts Recruitment 2022:
Organization : Supreme Court of India
Job Category : Central Govt Jobs
Job Location : All over India
Total No of Vacancies : 210
Latest Supreme Court Job Vacancy Details:
|S.no||Job details||No of Posts|
|1.||Junior Court Assistant||210|
For Latest Government and Private Job updates, Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Supreme Court Vacancy 2022:
– Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University
– Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
– Knowledge of Computer operation
Junior Court Assistant – Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/- . The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as on 01.07.2022. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters as per Government Rules. There will be no upper age limit for departmental candidates of the Registry of Supreme Court. However, no relaxation in age will be allowed to the candidates working in other Government departments etc.
How to Apply:
– Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Supreme Court of India website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://main.sci.gov.in/ from 18.06.2022 at 10.00 hrs to 10.07.2022 at 23.59 hours. No other mode of application will be accepted.
– The dates of the Objective Type Written Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer, Descriptive Test and Interview will be notified on the Supreme Court website i.e. www.sci.gov.in. Information will also be sent through SMS and E.Mail to the candidates in their registered mobile number and E.Mail. Therefore, Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID and mobile number and it should be kept active during the entire recruitment process.
Supreme Court Official Notification PDF : Click Here
Supreme Court Direct Registration Link : Click Here
Supreme Court of India Online Application Form : Click Here
1. Written Test, Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test
2. Typing (English) Test, Descriptive Test (in English Language) & Interview
Application / Exam Fees:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online for which the link is provided through Supreme Court Website, www.sci.gov.in. The application will be accepted through online registration only which is likely to start from 18.06.2022. Candidates will be required to pay non-refundable Application/Test fee of Rs.500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter candidates plus bank charges through online mode only. Fee shall not be accepted in any other form. No postal application shall be accepted. The fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank
Note : Pay through Credit Cards/ Debit Cards / Netbanking options using the details given below.
Important Dates for the Supreme Court Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date : June 18 , 2022
Last Date : July 10 , 2022