TN MRB Recruitment 2020 invites Online applications for recruitment of 87 Skilled Assistant Grade II (Fitter Grade II) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website from 25.07.2020 to 16.08.2020. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to follow this article to officially know the details regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, process of Examinations and Interview, Interview Date, Result Date etc.
Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board TN MRB Posts Recruitment 2020:
Organization : Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
Job Category : State Govt Jobs
Job Location : TamilNadu
Total No of Vacancies : 87
Latest Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board TN MRB Job Vacancy Details:
Skilled Assistant Grade II (Fitter Grade II) : 87
For Latest Government and Private Job updates, Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board TN MRB Vacancy 2020:
- A pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
- National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) Trade. (as specified in G.O.(D).No.99, Health and Family Welfare (AD2) Department, dated 22.01.19)
Skilled Assistant Grade II (Fitter Grade II) : Rs.19,500 – 62,000 (Pay Matrix Level- 8)
|SI No||Category||Minimum Age (should have completed) ( in years)||Maximum Age (in years) for ST / SCA/ SC/ MBC & DNC/ BCM /BC||Maximum Age (in years) for OC|
|1.||For all categories||18||58||30|
|2.||Differently Abled Person||18||58||40|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through TN MRB official Notification 2020 for more reference
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply ONLINE in the prescribed application format available at http://mrbonline.in/. Click on the link “Direct Registration Link”. Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, and soft copy of the passport size photograph with you before starting the online application.
Official Notification PDF : Click Here
Direct Registration Link : Click Here
a) Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Fitter Grade II now redesignated as Skilled Assistant Grade II duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
|Minimum educational qualification required for the post||Weightage of marks in Cerificate / Diploma Course||Weightage of marks in SSLC / 10th|
|Skilled Assistant Grade II (Fitter Grade II)||60%||40%|
- In case marks are not awarded for any batch of the Diploma / certificate course, but only a Certificate or Diploma is issued for having passed the examination then selection for all will be done based on the marks scored by the applicants in SSLC and HSC / PUC examinations only.
- Wherever the basic essential qualification for a technical post is a Diploma / certificate and admission to such a programme has been changed from SSLC to HSC, in all such cases the weightage will be restricted to marks obtained in SSLC and the technical Diploma / certificate.
b) The selection will be made for the Skilled Assistant Grade – II (Fitter Grade – II) post, duly following the relevant rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
Application / Exam Fees:
|S.No||Name of the Community||Fees Details|
|1.||SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) / DW||Rs.250/-|
Important Dates for the TNMRB Recruitment 2020:
Starting Date : July 25 , 2020
Last Date : August 16 , 2020